It’s that time of year again! RayKo’s plastic camera competition is open to artists working with plastic cameras with plastic lenses. The more obsolete, flawed, and lo-tech, the better. Images should be taken with cameras with limited controls, such as, but not limited to Diana, Holga, Lubitel, Lomo, Banner, and Ansco cameras. Beautiful prints from less-than-gorgeous cameras – that’s what we’re looking for!
This is RayKo’s largest exhibition of the year with artists from all over the globe submitting work! We’re excited to see this year’s entries! Long live film!
Closed For Submissions
Notifications will be sent January 18th
- Jan 18, 2017 Notification sent
- Feb 22, 2017 Deadline for receipt of works (late submissions or substitute images will not be hung)
- Mar 1 – Apr 23 Exhibition on view
- March 1, 2017 Opening reception at RayKo Photo Center, 6-8pm
- Apr 29, 2017 Pick-up hand-delivered work
- May 27, 2017 Works shipped by