The breath-taking award-winning interior of RayKo is a spacious, well-lit, and versatile option for hosting an event. Company gatherings, formal dinners, cocktail parties, wine tasting, wedding receptions, office parties, fundraisers, publication launch parties, and artist presentations are all possible at our conveniently located SOMA building.
Most events occur in the Gallery, which is a retail photographic art gallery and is approximately 1600 square feet. Art exhibitions are rotated every 6-8 weeks, and are a wonderful backdrop to any event. Our vintage 1947 Auto- Photobooth can add an intriguing interactive element to your celebration.
RayKo MAY be open for business if the event takes place during our normal business hours. If you would like to have the entire facility closed, please contact us for special rates and accommodations.
• 200 person max capacity standing room
• 100 person seated dinner in retail space and side gallery
• Four – 6” long folding tables
• 40 chairs
• Stereo iPod hook ups, sorry no DJ's. Live music by approval only.
• We have a very small kitchen with a sink and limited countertop space, however there are no cooking or washing appliances in house. No dishwasher.
• $1500-$6000 Gallery space rental (depending on services required, please call or email for an estimate) anytime during the hours of 9am-10pm Monday thru Saturday. RayKo MAY be open for business if the event takes place during our normal business hours.
• $250 cleaning fee
• $300-$2000 Studio, Darkroom, Digital Lab Rental
• After-hours rentals: $50/hr per staff member (past 10pm)
RESERVATIONS, POLICIES & CONTACT
Call or email us at, events (at) raykophoto (dot) com, to make a reservation or inquire about a tour. Reservations for an event must be made 30 days in advance. 50% deposit required for all event reservations. Deposit refundable minus 20% on the deposit if canceled (7) seven days prior to event. If alcohol is being served, the event planner must submit a Liquor License AND Liability Insurance. Event planner must also supply a credit card & drivers license to book an event. The credit card will be charged if any damages are found to the artwork or facility within a 24-hour period of the event ending, an employee will do a thorough walkthrough.
ADDITIONAL SPACE IMAGES BELOW
NOTE: THESE IMAGES ARE WHAT THE FACILITY LOOKS LIKE ON AN EVERYDAY BASIS