RAYKO TO CLOSE ON 8/31/17
RAYKO PHOTO CENTER IS SAD TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE WILL NO LONGER BE OFFERING ANY SERVICES, RENTALS, OR WORKSHOPS PAST 8/31/17.
All information on this website if for archival purposes only!
NOTE: RayKo will NOT be selling or liquidating any equipment as of this time or in the near future, so please, no inquires or solicitations.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions.
Renting professional equipment at an hourly rate, The Rayko Digital Lab is your place for a complete workflow solution for scanning, editing, and proof/printing your imagery. We have a range of different scanners to fit all of your project needs. For more information on each printer, pricing information, or to reserve time please see the links below
IMACON FILM SCANNER
- We have three Flextight Imacon scanners that can scan up to 100M/minute in 16-bit
- Film types ranging from 35mm - 4 x 5 are supported
- Optical resolution up to 8000dpi (limited by neg size)
- $40/hr • 1 hour minimum
Flatbed Scanner - Epson 11000xl
- The perfect solution for creating digital files of artwork, old photographs, or making digital contact sheets from film negatives
- Optical resolution up to 2400 dpi (limited by original piece size)
- $15/hr• 1 hour minimum
NIKON 4000 & 5000 FILM SCANNER
- Nikon 4000 is great for scanning 35mm strips
- Nikon 5000 is ideal for mounted slides
- $15 p/hr • 1hr minimum
SCANNER RENTAL POLICY
Late arrivals or early checkouts are charged for time reserved. 48-hour notice is required for all cancellations. If less than 48-hour notice is given, customers are charged for the time reserved.
First Time Orientation
If this is your first time scanning with us, we require a mandatory orientation. The orientation guides you through RayKo’s scanner set-up, and is an overview of our custom process.
Scanning is a detail oriented process, and experience is necessary to get the most out of your sessions. If you need additional in-depth learning beyond our orientation, we offer several classes and tutoring for more comprehensive learning.